2 private female rooms available ready to move in ASAP. The condo has all the amenities needed including washer/dryer, 2 car garage, and lots of storage space. The public living areas are furnished but if you happen to have better furniture😉
Both bedrooms are unfurnished but have walk-in closets, spacious, and great natural light. The bathroom is shared but also spacious as well.
Tenants also have rights to the clubhouse where there is a free gym, access to the pool, mini kitchen area, and a big screen TV with a lot of room to hang out.
The things I love about living here:
- Parking is the best! With a 2 car garage and only 3 roommates we rotate so I only have to be out 1 week out of 3.
- LOTS of storage space in the garage
- The balcony always has a breeze but is also hidden and private.
- I LOVE the kitchen space!
- The condo is 5-10 mins away from the freeway entrance/exit so it makes it easy and fast to get where you need to go. It’s also 5 minutes from downtown Provo, in case you need to go shopping or have a sweet tooth.
- We basically live in Slate Canyon which means there are so many hikes and bike trails everywhere. Also, some of the best sunset/sunrise viewing spots EVER!
- The ward is older. It’s mostly filled with “young professionals.” Even in the pandemic, we still find ways to take care of each other. And the stake is fantastic!!
Any questions? Message me and I’d be more than happy to tell you more and/or schedule a time for you to come see it!