1BHK in Premiere on Pine, Downtown Seattle available for Re-let
Looking to re-let a 26th floor 1BHK apartment in Downtown Seattle until the end of Feb 2022 for $2670 per month. Lease can be renewed thereafter. Utilities covering water, sewer, trash, and common area electricity is an additional variable cost, and in our experience has been $160 per month on average. Additional storage space (worth $50 per month) is included in the lease until Feb 2022. Parking with EV options available separately.
Apartment has been deep-cleaned professionally and is move-in ready. Premiere resident application processing time can take upto a week.
Apartment rent is at an attractive rate due to renewals. Rent for comparable 1BHK apartments within Premiere and in similar apartment buildings in the area is $3100 and above.
Tours available on request.
About the Apartment
The 780 Sq.Ft. apartment is on the 26th Floor with uninterrupted view of Capital Hill and the Cascades from the living room and bedroom. Lake Union and Mt. Baker are partially visible. Apartment features:
• Quartz countertops with backsplash
• Stainless steel appliances with built-In microwave and dishwasher
• Forced air-conditioning/heating
• Designer hardwood flooring throughout
• Large bedrooms with oversized walk-in closets - designed by California Closets
• In-Home full-size washer & dryer
• USB outlets
• Plenty of storage with pantry and linen closets (in addition to complete kitchen and bathroom cabinetry)
• Tall ceilings
• Noise-cancelling windows with 70% black-out blinds
• Sound-insulated walls and floors
• Extra-large windows for a lot of natural light
• WaveG Internet ready - just call Wave G to activate
• Seattle City Lights from electricity